Hulloooo!

Anything and everything.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Hulloooo!

Postby RemyCC » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:39 pm

Hey Everyone!

Been a while since I dropped in, my personal life took some wild turns over the last few years. I'm friends with most of you guys (and ladies) on FB so you might know about a surprise divorce, the subsequent year of solitude, and a whirlwind romance that culminated in me recently getting remarried. All very dramatic and dashing, I assure you.

But anon, this is a forum about gaming! So let's talk gaming. Namely Legion. Which I'll do in the WoW thread as is appropriate. :D
Battle.net ID: RemyCC#1202
RemyCC

Re: Hulloooo!

Postby Verdigris » Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:46 pm

hey hey! Been a while.

Have to admit that the publicity material for Legion looks interesting. I've been playing ESO lately and finding it quite entertaining. The PvP reminds me of DAoC, which is a good thing!
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:31 pm

RemyCC wrote:Hey Everyone!

Been a while since I dropped in, my personal life took some wild turns over the last few years. I'm friends with most of you guys (and ladies) on FB so you might know about a surprise divorce, the subsequent year of solitude, and a whirlwind romance that culminated in me recently getting remarried. All very dramatic and dashing, I assure you.

But anon, this is a forum about gaming! So let's talk gaming. Namely Legion. Which I'll do in the WoW thread as is appropriate. :D

DUDE! :D :shock: 8-)

Yeah, no intelligible reaction there - that's all I've got.

I tried WoW again just before the last expansion, but it just didn't stick. I got pretty good in Overwatch and was competing in the ranked Season, but needed a break. I've been playing a variety of games, lately.
Kethron

Postby RemyCC » Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Hey Verd! Yeah, I posted on the WoW thread about some of the pre-launch patch new features that really have me hooked not to mentioned the Class Halls, Artifact Weapons, and everything else that won't be available till launch.

Kethron! My man. Give it another shot. I saw that the last expansion you played was Kung Fu Panda...I mean Pandaria, which I didn't particularly enjoy. Warlords really took it to another level, especially with the Garrison system. The opening phased quest alone was epic. I'm enjoying the hell out of leveling in Warlords for Legion. The class revamps and new toon animations are fantastic as well. ;)
Battle.net ID: RemyCC#1202
RemyCC

Postby Kethron » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:05 am

Verdigris wrote:hey hey! Been a while.

Have to admit that the publicity material for Legion looks interesting. I've been playing ESO lately and finding it quite entertaining. The PvP reminds me of DAoC, which is a good thing!

DAOC PvP was awesome!

I spent my last year of time with DAOC in an all "stealth" guild called Wraiths - dedicated to defending the Realm of Albion (on the Percival server). Honestly, it was some of the best online gaming experiences I've ever had. 8-)
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Verdigris wrote:hey hey! Been a while.

Out of curiousity - what ESO faction have you been playing?
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:10 am

I'm in Daggerfall Covenant (I believe). Joined there to run with some friends I made playing TOR. Feels odd to not be playing dark elves when they're an option. ;)
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Verdigris wrote:I'm in Daggerfall Covenant (I believe). Joined there to run with some friends I made playing TOR. Feels odd to not be playing dark elves when they're an option. ;)

I know what you mean. I played a Nord and a Dark Elf, though I do have a Breton Mage that I had made for the same purposes.
Kethron

Return to The Commons