Ding! Level 55!

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Ding! Level 55!

Postby Kethron » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:43 am

I got my Jedi Knight Rai'on to level 55 last night - the first of my characters to reach that milestone. I really enjoyed the Jedi Knight story arc and I'm looking forward to completing some of the others now. 8-)
Kethron

Re: Ding! Level 55!

Postby BurningNebula » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:35 pm

Congrats!

Let me know when you want help with Kethron. Haven't gotten anyone beyond lvl 50 yet.
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Postby Verdigris » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:16 am

Jedi Knight is one of the better stories. Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter were my other favorites. Inquisitor is meh. Sage is not so great. Smuggler was very enjoyable. I still need to finish Trooper.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:27 am

BurningNebula wrote:Congrats!

Let me know when you want help with Kethron. Haven't gotten anyone beyond lvl 50 yet.

I went from level 1 to level 55 with Rai'on in about 6 months of play (from March to now). I'm sure I could have done it faster, but I haven't been a "fast" leveler in many years.

I didn't finish Chapter 3, which was meant to be done at level 50, UNTIL level 55. The final part of Chapter 3's class/story quest "dinged" me over to 55. So I've still got all of the Chapter 4 (Rise of the Hutt Cartel/Makeb) content to go. I attribute this to 1) Double XP Weekends, 2) liberal use of Major and Minor XP boost consumables, 3) completing as many solo'able quests on each planet, and 4) making sure that I did all of the bonus objectives for a given quest.
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:28 am

Verdigris wrote:Jedi Knight is one of the better stories. Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter were my other favorites. Inquisitor is meh. Sage is not so great. Smuggler was very enjoyable. I still need to finish Trooper.

Two of my other "mains" happen to be the Sith Warrior and Republic Trooper. Kethron (the Sith Warrior) will probably get "finished" next, as he's the closest to getting there.
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:33 am

We need to run through some stuff together! 8-)
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:50 am

Verdigris wrote:Jedi Knight is one of the better stories. Sith Warrior, Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter were my other favorites. Inquisitor is meh. Sage is not so great. Smuggler was very enjoyable. I still need to finish Trooper.

Agree on the Inquisitor. Got a lowbie Sage now, but I keep falling asleep when playing her. Being able to do force lighting for the Inquisitor kept me awake long enough to play even on the PVP server (So should have kept her, instead of deleting and starting a new one, but That's life.)

The two classes I haven't played that far into the storylines are Bounty Hunter and Sage. About to play my Guardian a bit more today. Decided to take today off.
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Postby Kethron » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:39 am

I think I mentioned it before, but I've got a character for each available class. Jedi Knight was great, and I really like the Defense build Guardian. Yes, that's the "tanking" build, but the "survivability" is AWESOME for any mode of play, especially for solo and group PvE. I'm "learning" to love Defense for PvP, though you have to take some time to learn your role. Speaking of which - I did a 4v4 warzone deathmatch last night, and we rolled the Empire, 2 rounds to 0. NO deaths on my part. 8-)

That said, I still like playing my Trooper in PvP more. :lol:
Kethron

Return to Games We Play