MMO Merry-Go-Round

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

MMO Merry-Go-Round

Postby Kethron » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:16 am

In the past several months, I've played (to varying degrees) Rift, Neverwinter, EverQuest II, and FFXIV. Now, I'm back at SWTOR. I never "finished" a character's story arc in the game, so I've decided that's something I need to do. Also, the whole Galactic Starfighter addition seems pretty cool, but I haven't tried it out yet.

If anyone gets the urge, I'm playing on the Ebon Hawk server as Ryaul, level 37 Sith Assassin. I've got a number of characters on both Republic and Sith Empire, however.
Kethron

Re: MMO Merry-Go-Round

Postby Verdigris » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:30 am

I've kinda converted over to the Pub side. Imp RP really got to me, to the point where I told an officer of the guild I was in what they could do with themself before ragequitting... (LONG story...Passive aggressive prick that they were...) So I'm very rarely on Imp side. (If I am, look for Darral or Mykolus). On the Pub side I'm playing either Otarruk (Found a really good Jedi guild) or Degwin.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:06 am

Verdigris wrote:I've kinda converted over to the Pub side. Imp RP really got to me, to the point where I told an officer of the guild I was in what they could do with themself before ragequitting... (LONG story...Passive aggressive prick that they were...) So I'm very rarely on Imp side. (If I am, look for Darral or Mykolus). On the Pub side I'm playing either Otarruk (Found a really good Jedi guild) or Degwin.

Understandable! I DO have a Republic Jedi Shadow named Zodius, level 22. I'm down with playing him if you're around, though I'm definitely going to finish my Sith Assassin at some point. I've got a female Commando named after and in honor of my wife (the name is her frequent nickname and internet handle), and wanted to create a Smuggler as well. 8-)

BTW - What's the name of the Jedi guild?
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:37 am

Might create me a Jedi Knight (Guardian) too, because I want to be a tank. Ryaul (the Sith Assassin) is already kind of my stealth/DPS class, and playing Zodius feels a bit too much like him.
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:33 am

Guild I'm in is called Pathfinder.
Pub side I have a 53 Guardian (Maybe 55 before the end of the week) that's in Pathfinder. Otarruk
18 Sage (A Sith infiltrator. MUhahhaha) Degwin
10 Vanguard (Will be playing this only with my wife right now. She's just recently decided to maybe play again on occasion.) Dothet
22 Commando (Full droid/cyber armor. Part of a trio done with me and two other friends that all play as combat droids.) Unit-Thirty'one
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:47 am

I've seen people with those guild tags around before - always seem to be in character. 8-)

I created a Human Jedi Guardian named Rai'on, though I didn't get to play him much. I was mostly either player DayZ Standalone or helping clean house. ;)
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:37 am

I played Rai'on some last night - almost done with the quests on Tython. I saw Otarruk online and was going to message you, but got side-tracked with a cutscene and forgot about it. :lol:
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:28 am

*laugh* Well, with Otarruk I seem to spend about 60% of my evening online time RPing around Tython. Since I'm still just an initiate, I'm not IC allowed to leave Tython without permission. :/
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:08 am

Verdigris wrote:*laugh* Well, with Otarruk I seem to spend about 60% of my evening online time RPing around Tython. Since I'm still just an initiate, I'm not IC allowed to leave Tython without permission. :/

Wow - that's pretty strict. So you can't be IC and be somewhere other than Tython?
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Thu Mar 13, 2014 8:25 am

Not until I progress higher in the ranks. Or if I get permission (which they're very cool about if I have an IC reason). It's a Jedi thing, since the Order wouldn't allow their young and impressionable trainees out into the wild.
Verdigris

Next

Return to Games We Play