GTA Online

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Re: GTA Online

Postby Kethron » Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:19 pm

So after attaining a certain online rank (rank 6, I think), you can start playing things like golf, tennis, darts, etc., AND do so against other players. Even better is that you get job points (JP) for playing. I finished a game of golf in which I placed 2nd, and proceeded to rank up to 7. :D
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:12 pm

Nice. I finished the 1p story last night (I took option C.) and did about an hour of GTAO. It looks like it could be really fun! Was a bit disconcerting when I was holding up a gas station and came out to three other players trying to gun down me and my partner, in addition to the cops!
I ditched my partner, got away with the cash, and then gave them a 50% split of the take. Was neat to be able to do that.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Verdigris wrote:Nice. I finished the 1p story last night (I took option C.) and did about an hour of GTAO. It looks like it could be really fun! Was a bit disconcerting when I was holding up a gas station and came out to three other players trying to gun down me and my partner, in addition to the cops!
I ditched my partner, got away with the cash, and then gave them a 50% split of the take. Was neat to be able to do that.

FYI - You can start an Invite Only, Crew Only, or Friend Only online session. I'd suggest doing that unless you feel like taking on other players. To do that, go to your Online tab and choose Play GTA Online. From there, you get your session options. Obviously, even in a private session, you can get matched up against strangers for things like Golf, Tennis, Arm-wrestling, etc. 8-)
Kethron

Previous

Return to Games We Play