Class Discussion: Trickster Rogue

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Class Discussion: Trickster Rogue

Postby RemyCC » Thu May 16, 2013 12:51 pm

One word (or rather, one acronym):

BAMF (Bad @ss Mo-Fo)

I agree with Verdigris's post on the Companions thread, I have never felt this OP in a game. It says something that the majority of us are playing a TR right now.

Their survivability and mobility coupled with their insane DPS is just devastating. I can drop a boss in half the time of any of my other toons and with two dailies that are effectively AoEs there hasn't been anything I can't handle solo.

With everything I'm reading on the forums about the TR's performance in PVE and PVP I'm seriously looking for a nerf in the near future. Enjoy it while it lasts, I know I will. :D
Battle.net ID: RemyCC#1202
RemyCC

Re: Class Discussion: Trickster Rogue

Postby Kethron » Fri May 17, 2013 10:23 am

Yes, it's a very fun class, and yes, it does feel over-powered. As I didn't go with the cleric initially, it probably feels a little less OP than those of you who did, but still very powerful.

At this point, it's a toss-up on whether I'm having more fun playing the TR or Control Wizard.
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Fri May 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Kethron wrote:Yes, it's a very fun class, and yes, it does feel over-powered. As I didn't go with the cleric initially, it probably feels a little less OP than those of you who did, but still very powerful.

At this point, it's a toss-up on whether I'm having more fun playing the TR or Control Wizard.

I'm really enjoying my TR, Control Wizard, and Cleric. Though I've been a little bit too busy lately to play. Also for some reason my Desktop is now needing its IP changed. Looked up the command but still didn't work. So back on the laptop I go for now.
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Postby Verdigris » Sat May 18, 2013 12:01 pm

BurningNebula wrote:I'm really enjoying my TR, Control Wizard, and Cleric. Though I've been a little bit too busy lately to play. Also for some reason my Desktop is now needing its IP changed. Looked up the command but still didn't work. So back on the laptop I go for now.

Why do you say you need to change your IP? How are you currently assigning IP addresses on your network?
Verdigris

Postby Drafin » Sat May 18, 2013 12:36 pm

The TR is pretty powerful. I feel the inevitable nerf stick at some point. I played my TR (Theren Huntinghawk on Dragon) to 60 VERY quickly as compared to my other toons. I'm still tinkering with his build though. Have not respecced him yet because I fear the aforementioned nerf stick. Gonna let this shake out a bit then see where the sweet spot lies.

I find myself playing the alts but not enjoying them nearly as much as the TR.

Drafin
Characters
EQ: Drafin Tolra, Madu Azureskye, Nifard
EQ II: Drafin Tolra, Loshack
NWN: @Drafin

Steam ID
Drafin (the one from Hickory, NC) - just let me know who you are if you add me :)
Drafin

Postby BurningNebula » Sun May 19, 2013 12:11 pm

Verdigris wrote:
BurningNebula wrote:I'm really enjoying my TR, Control Wizard, and Cleric. Though I've been a little bit too busy lately to play. Also for some reason my Desktop is now needing its IP changed. Looked up the command but still didn't work. So back on the laptop I go for now.

Why do you say you need to change your IP? How are you currently assigning IP addresses on your network?

My desktop is having the error message that there's another computer in the network with the same IP address. I wasn't aware that there was a way to assign my IP addresses in the network.

It's been an UGH type week. Also when I did the config command it says can not do it on a wireless network. Hard lined into my modem, and still get that same message.
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Return to Games We Play