Dawn of War 3?

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Dawn of War 3?

Postby Kethron » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:28 am

Yes, please! It appears that the Dawn of War 3 domain has been registered. The address affixed to the registrant belongs to Relic's IT department (Relic being the company who brought us the Dawn of War games).

http://www.pcgamer.com/dawn-of-war-3-domain-registered/
Kethron

Re: Dawn of War 3?

Postby Verdigris » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:03 am

We can hope! I've been playing Shogun 2 of late.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:20 am

Verdigris wrote:We can hope! I've been playing Shogun 2 of late.

Started playing ARK: Survival Evolved on a private server last night. Some of the old EQ gang there among others, including (our own) Bliz, Drafin, and Dolen. I'm a complete noob, but they let me ride a dinosaur. :D
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:46 am

Might not be bad on a private server. Looked neat, but the discussions on griefing and the vulnerability while logged out turned me away from it.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:01 am

Verdigris wrote:Might not be bad on a private server. Looked neat, but the discussions on griefing and the vulnerability while logged out turned me away from it.

The server is password protected, and it's just 4 or 5 of us right now, that I know of. It's also set as a PvE server at the moment, I believe, so no "friendly-fire." Here's some of what I did last night:

Rode/flew a Pteranodon named "Don Corleone."

Pooped (yes, you defecate - so do the dinosaurs, and it has a use).

Spied a Carnotaurus. It spied me. I ran and got help, then "supervised" the victory.

Wanted to cross a watery inlet to get next to the Brontosaurus (es). Brontosauri? Anyway, they're HUGE. We got attacked by a Sarco (essentially a giant crocodile) when we neared the water.

Then we had to kill a school of mega piranhas before finally crossing.

Did I mention that the Brontosaurus'es . . . brontosaur . . . whatever, were HUGE?!?!?

Crafted a note, and addressed it to Bliz's character. I then put the note in his sleeping body's inventory. I won't spoil what it says. :lol:
Kethron

Return to Games We Play