Too Quiet, so here's the current stable.

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Too Quiet, so here's the current stable.

Postby Verdigris » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:29 am

Howdy all! Hope everyone's doing alright.

Currently I'm playing:
SW:TOR - We all know this one. Must admit I'm burning out though. Guild drama sucks. I sooooo miss Kenafin.
Windward - A sailing ship game. I'm told it's like the best parts of Pirates! on an updated engine. Can play with friends online sort of like Diablo on the high seas.
Supreme Commander - OLD RTS game. Some buddies here talked me into playing and, once I got an idea of what I was doing, it's been fun.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 - Don't ask. But it's pretty zen once I get into it.
Fallout - The original. Never played it and just started. With Fallout 4 being announced, the old ones are on sale on Steam and I figured it would be a good time to catch up on the classics.
Verdigris

Re: Too Quiet, so here's the current stable.

Postby Kethron » Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm still trying to finish Dragon Age: Inquisition. I'm not sure how many hours I've put into the game, but it's a handful.

I say that I'm still trying to finish DA:I because one of several games that got me sidetracked from it was finishing The Witcher 2. I wasn't going to play The Witcher 3 until I finished DA:I, but then someone from my SWTOR guild (from which I am on hiatus, still) gifted me a copy on GOG.com. So, now I'm playing that, too.

I dabble with a handful of MMO's, including taking up The Secret World again.
Kethron

Postby Harka » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:16 pm

I too am trying to finish Dragon Age: Inquisition but got diverted with Heroes of the Storm and have been playing it most nights. I still have Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor in queue to play as well.
Harka

Postby Verdigris » Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:24 am

I played the @%@#% out of DA:I. Started a second playthrough for giggles, but didn't finish that one. An amazing game.
Verdigris

Postby Bliz » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:13 am

Mainly Dragon Age: Inq, and GTA V here.

Some Payday2, Secret World, and Infinity Wars sprinkled in between.

Just remembered that Defiance starts back tonight, so I'll probably get distracted by that now, and whatever stupid game I don't need that I find on sale on Steam this week. LOL
Notable characters

EQ - Josia Dragonblood, Bliz Kreeg, Luse Malache - Horizons - Gnart
DAoC - Chenesil, Aria, Cieasan - WoW - Ivee, Kildaria
CoH - 3.14159 - EQ2 - Zthil
TSW - Kildaire - Defiance - Josiah Dragonblood
Bliz

Postby Kethron » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:38 am

Oh yes - the Steam Summer Sale.

I've already picked up "Dino-Rust" . . . I mean, ARK: Survival Evolved, and I'm sure my wallet will feel the pinch as I inevitably succumb to various other deals.
Kethron

Return to Games We Play