SWTOR Hiatus

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

SWTOR Hiatus

Postby Kethron » Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:41 am

I'm giving SWTOR a break for now, though I am still subscribed and plan to eventually play again. I got back into Elder Scrolls Online, as it's recent changes have greatly improved the overall game, IMHO. I'm also dabbling with Neverwinter and Guild Wars 2, as well as a host of non-MMO games such as Titanfall and Evolve.
Kethron

Re: SWTOR Hiatus

Postby Verdigris » Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:42 am

Yeah, I've been finishing up yet another playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Within. Randomized everything and playing through on Iron Man. Been entertaining, but I'm now on the last mission.
Repopulation and Crowfall both have my eye. If I only knew anyone playing Repop, or Crowfall comes out...
Verdigris

Re: SWTOR Hiatus

Postby Kethron » Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:49 am

Verdigris wrote:Yeah, I've been finishing up yet another playthrough of XCOM: Enemy Within. Randomized everything and playing through on Iron Man. Been entertaining, but I'm now on the last mission.
Repopulation and Crowfall both have my eye. If I only knew anyone playing Repop, or Crowfall comes out...

I was a Kickstarter backer of The Repopulation, so I've got an active beta account with it. I haven't played it too much, but you can see some of the potential there.
Kethron

Return to Games We Play