Menet Aman

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Menet Aman

Postby Verdigris » Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:20 am

Yeah...I got stupid. Started a guild in TOR. It's a Zabrak warrior clan. ;) Not sure what finally pushed me to jumping into the leadership role again, but I did.

http://menetaman.enjin.com if you want to take a peek.
Verdigris

Re: Menet Aman

Postby Kethron » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:12 am

Verdigris wrote:Yeah...I got stupid. Started a guild in TOR. It's a Zabrak warrior clan. ;) Not sure what finally pushed me to jumping into the leadership role again, but I did.

You silly SOB! :lol:

I might take a look. I haven't played much SWTOR lately, due to various reasons, and was looking to maybe roll a fresh character to see if that jump-started my interest.
Kethron

Postby Harka » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:38 am

So, i take it this is Republic side? I think the only characters i have are Empire
Harka

Postby Kethron » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:13 pm

Harka wrote:So, i take it this is Republic side? I think the only characters i have are Empire

I'm pretty sure it's Republic-based.
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:58 am

Yep. Pub side. I find a generally better quality of RP there. Imp side went all ERP/BDSM after about a year.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:20 am

Verdigris wrote:Imp side went all ERP/BDSM after about a year.

It's because they've strayed to the "dark side", wherein the "dark side" means ERP/BDSM. Sicko Imperial perverts! :lol:
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Fri Mar 06, 2015 11:22 am

Kethron wrote:
Verdigris wrote:Yeah...I got stupid. Started a guild in TOR. It's a Zabrak warrior clan. ;) Not sure what finally pushed me to jumping into the leadership role again, but I did.

You silly SOB! :lol:

I might take a look. I haven't played much SWTOR lately, due to various reasons, and was looking to maybe roll a fresh character to see if that jump-started my interest.

Ok, so I see I need a back-story to join the website. I don't quite have a back-story yet - just a character name. I'll try to work on something, though I rarely make up extensive back-stories for characters, as I evolve one after having played them a bit. I haven't even rightly decided what class I'm going to play, though I'm leaning Scoundrel, simply because I haven't really played that class yet.
Kethron

Return to Games We Play