Dragon Age: Inquisition

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Postby Verdigris » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:59 pm

Loading it now, haven't played yet. I understand that there's a multiplayer component/option with it though. Any of you folks playing?
Origin:
KidFragile
Clearchus@obviousdomainname.appropriateextension
Verdigris

Re: Dragon Age: Inquisition

Postby Kethron » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:15 am

Edit: I talked myself into it. I got it for $44.91, so that helped. ;)

I think I'm officeape on Origin. Email used is devmonkey12@geemale.kom

The above is not an actual address. Like Verd, I'm trying to avoid bots picking up my actual address. I'm sure you can figure it out, though.
Kethron

Postby Bliz » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:29 pm

Where did you get it for 44.91?

I want to play it really bad, but don't like paying full price, and apparently origin won't let Steam sell it, so doubt it will go on sale there.
Notable characters

EQ - Josia Dragonblood, Bliz Kreeg, Luse Malache - Horizons - Gnart
DAoC - Chenesil, Aria, Cieasan - WoW - Ivee, Kildaria
CoH - 3.14159 - EQ2 - Zthil
TSW - Kildaire - Defiance - Josiah Dragonblood
Bliz

Postby Kethron » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:29 pm

I'll download it this evening, but it depends on when it finishes as to whether or not I'll get to play. 8-)
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:32 pm

Bliz wrote:Where did you get it for 44.91?

I want to play it really bad, but don't like paying full price, and apparently origin won't let Steam sell it, so doubt it will go on sale there.

g2a.com

Several big Twitch streamers are sponsered by G2A, and going through their links gives a "blanket discount" on all games. The particular streamer I went through also has a discount code that knocked off another $2.00. The streamers get a portion of the profit if the game is bought through their link. It's a completely legit site that often has some really great deals on games. I've probably bought 4 or 5 games via G2A. For DA:I, I purchased the game on g2a.com and then get a game code that I redeem in Origin. It works the same way for games on Steam.
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:15 am

Well pewp! I paid the full 59.99. Which pissed me of because PC games should be 49.99. ;) I also think they should give us a discount for buying digital versions since they don't have to pay to burn, box, print and ship physical medium. But oh well... (crusade on!)

So good deal Keth. We'll have to hook up for some multiplayer. I'm about 4 hours in to my game and HOLY BALLS this game feels big! It's like running across the Karanas again just to get to where I'll hunt. ;)

I'm also boring as hell because, once again, I'm a dwarf tank. Did that for DA:O and DA2 as well.
Verdigris

Postby Kethron » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:58 am

Verdigris wrote:Well pewp! I paid the full 59.99. Which pissed me of because PC games should be 49.99. ;) I also think they should give us a discount for buying digital versions since they don't have to pay to burn, box, print and ship physical medium. But oh well... (crusade on!)

So good deal Keth. We'll have to hook up for some multiplayer. I'm about 4 hours in to my game and HOLY BALLS this game feels big! It's like running across the Karanas again just to get to where I'll hunt. ;)

I'm also boring as hell because, once again, I'm a dwarf tank. Did that for DA:O and DA2 as well.

I took me the better part of my evening to get it all downloaded. Steam's servers definitely win the "download speed" category over Origin's. I sent you an Origin friend request, BTW.

This is our guild's night to do base commanders/guards for planetary conquest in SWTOR, so I might not get to it tonight. I'm sure going to try, though. ;)
Kethron

Postby Harka » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:00 pm

I have played all of them up to this and expect to get this one as well but the wife beats me when I buy my self stuff a month before Christmas :D so, I may have to wait until then.
Harka

Postby Kethron » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:10 am

Verdigris wrote:Well pewp! I paid the full 59.99. Which pissed me of because PC games should be 49.99. ;) I also think they should give us a discount for buying digital versions since they don't have to pay to burn, box, print and ship physical medium. But oh well... (crusade on!)

I agree with the discount on digital versions comment - they should be cheaper.

Do you know if the multiplayer has built-in voice chat? It would seem like something that would be useful in co-op mode. If not, I still have the Mumble server, and you probably still have the Vent server. :lol:
Kethron

Postby Verdigris » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:11 am

Don't know about that. Haven't even looked at MP yet. The single player's just so....fun!
Verdigris

Next

Return to Games We Play