MMO Merry-Go-Round

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Re: MMO Merry-Go-Round

Postby Kethron » Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:17 am

BTW - I saw you got to 55 with Otarruk, so congrats! 8-)
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:53 pm

Ya'll are making me wanna come back!!! :D
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Postby Kethron » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:12 am

It's fun - I resubscribed. After several beta test weekends with ESO, I decided that I would hold off on playing it for now and instead just play SWTOR. :)

Verd's in a heavy RP guild called Pathfinder, though they've closed recruitment for the time being. I just joined one called The Thirteenth Legion (Republic). The XIIIth do a good amount of RP, but it's not a requirement. At this point in my life, they're a better fit for my personal preferences.

Verd said he preferred the community on the Republic side, and after looking at guilds like Pathfinder, The XIIIth Legion, and others, I would have to agree.

One good thing about the XIIIth is that, should I go from Recruit to full member, they've got a Sith alt guild called Vindicta that's also pretty active.
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:32 am

I keep getting sucked into either playing Neverwinter (In a pretty big guild there, and some have went to ESO. They kinda remind me of that AoC guild some of us were in. .. Can't remember the name of it.)

or Guild Wars 2 since a friend of mine got it for a Birthday Present. . . Gotta say while I love Guild Wars 2, I still get sucked back into Neverwinter.

I think it has to do with being able to get my Drow on. :twisted:
Neverwinter
BurningNebula

Postby Kethron » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:52 am

BurningNebula wrote:I keep getting sucked into either playing Neverwinter (In a pretty big guild there, and some have went to ESO. They kinda remind me of that AoC guild some of us were in. .. Can't remember the name of it.)

or Guild Wars 2 since a friend of mine got it for a Birthday Present. . . Gotta say while I love Guild Wars 2, I still get sucked back into Neverwinter.

I got Kethron up to level 53 in Neverwinter, and then got a little burnt out. I still want to max level him, eventually, so I'm sure I'll go back to the game from time to time. 8-)
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:12 am

Kethron wrote:
BurningNebula wrote:I keep getting sucked into either playing Neverwinter (In a pretty big guild there, and some have went to ESO. They kinda remind me of that AoC guild some of us were in. .. Can't remember the name of it.)

I got Kethron up to level 53 in Neverwinter, and then got a little burnt out. I still want to max level him, eventually, so I'm sure I'll go back to the game from time to time. 8-)

I can't remember what Kethron is.

Got Celdia the TR to 44 yesterday, but I do have a bit of Alt-itis. Hehe
Neverwinter
BurningNebula

Postby Kethron » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:35 pm

BurningNebula wrote:
Kethron wrote:

I can't remember what Kethron is.

Got Celdia the TR to 44 yesterday, but I do have a bit of Alt-itis. Hehe

He's a Great Weapon Fighter. When the game was first released, I didn't like the class - thought it was under-powered. Now it's my favorite class.
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:57 am

[/quote]

He's a Great Weapon Fighter. When the game was first released, I didn't like the class - thought it was under-powered. Now it's my favorite class.[/quote]

I've read that they are getting a nerf in the upcoming Icewind Dale Module, might be just in PVP for them though.

Hunter Rangers are getting their Split Shot nerfed, and I gotta say yeah it's pretty OP.
Neverwinter
BurningNebula

Postby Kethron » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:38 am

So, I'm still playing SWTOR, with my highest level character being 47 at the moment. Levels seemed to go by rather swiftly until I got past 45. :lol:

I've now got 3 characters in the 40's:

Rai'on - Jedi Guardian, 47
Kethron - Sith Juggernaut, 43
Ryaul - Sith Assasin, 42

I think what I enjoy about SWTOR the most is that it can simultaneously feel like a single-player RPG and an MMORPG.

I *did* updated Guild Wars 2 for the first time in more than a year. It's still a really beautiful game to look at.
Kethron

Postby Kethron » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:52 am

So, I hit level 50 with Jedi Guardian Rai'on last night. Here was my (on purpose) reaction on guild chat:

[Guild][Rai'on]: Yay! Level 50! I finally hit the level cap! Oh, wait . . . :D
Kethron

PreviousNext

Return to Games We Play