Free companion from arc

Past, present, and future games that we play.

Moderators: Kethron, Verdigris

Free companion from arc

Postby BurningNebula » Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 am

Perfect World Entertainment is giving out a promotion code for anyone who has installed the ARC client. The ARC client is their version of a digital game library and launcher for PWE games (kinda like Steam). This promotion is probably given to promote usage and testing of the ARC client, which is currently in beta.

To get the code, please do the following:

(1) Visit this site for the code, it is under the "Neverwinter" entry:
http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/neverwinter/detail/3030473-come-grab-your-free-arc-gifts_#

(2) Download and install ARC from the top-right button that says "Install Client".

(3) When done, launch ARC and log in with your Neverwinter account.

(4) In the client, on the top-right will be your username. Click on it, and click on "Redeem Code". Paste the code you got from the first step.

(5) Once done, please visit the Rewards Vendor in town (left of the prayer circle) to claim the companion! You can claim it on all your characters in your account.

Sorry for not just placing the code here, but I'm afraid the page might get updated and the code may be changed, so I'd suggest you just visit the page for it :d

Thanks for reading!

P.S.
There are rewards for other PWE games as well. :) Like in Star Trek Online. . . KHAAAAAAAAAAN!!!! :twisted:
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Re: Free companion from arc

Postby Kethron » Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:55 am

That's a decent incentive, but as I already use Steam so extensively, and occasionally EA's Origin, I'm kind of "meh" on installing any other "digital distribution" software on my computer. ;)
Kethron

Postby BurningNebula » Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:15 am

Kethron wrote:That's a decent incentive, but as I already use Steam so extensively, and occasionally EA's Origin, I'm kind of "meh" on installing any other "digital distribution" software on my computer. ;)

Very true, course you could do like me. . . Install it, Redeem Code, Uninstall.

But yeah, people are jumping on the bandwagon. Which is kinda neat.
Neverwinter
~Celdia Lhunaris~Trickster Rogue
BurningNebula

Postby Kethron » Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:36 pm

BurningNebula wrote:
Kethron wrote:That's a decent incentive, but as I already use Steam so extensively, and occasionally EA's Origin, I'm kind of "meh" on installing any other "digital distribution" software on my computer. ;)

Very true, course you could do like me. . . Install it, Redeem Code, Uninstall.

But yeah, people are jumping on the bandwagon. Which is kinda neat.

Hah, yeah, I guess I could do that.
Kethron

Postby Harka » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:17 pm

They have been giving away a lot of freebies. I got this one and I also got a Drow rogue free as well as a couple of other items. If you go over to the gift vendor and check you may have some items waiting for you if you have been playing the game for any length of time.

THe gift guy is located over by the NPC that gave you your first set of non-combat gear.
Harka

Return to Games We Play